4shared.com - Free file sharing and storage Google Domains:How To Buy Or Register Google Domains

Google Domains:How To Buy Or Register Google Domains


 Google Domains

 Going to learn how to register a domain with Google Domains. Google domains is my recommended domain provider and I've got other videos that talk about why but let's jump in right to it how to register your domain name alright so the first thing we're gonna do is we're gonna jump on right over here to Google domains you can just google. Google domains like I said is my preferred place of choice to buy a domain name so is what you're going to do is right here you're just going to look for the domain name that you want so let's say you're looking for cat costumes diy.com and then it's just going to show you a full list of potential domains that are available the nice thing about Google domains is it's very straightforward there's nothing  else distracting here on the site so you're going to scroll down here and you'll notice most domains are $12 a year there's some better a little more premium that costs a little bit more but is what you're gonna do is you're just gonna find whatever the domain name is that you're looking for and you're gonna click the little Cart button to add it to your cart then once you're ready you can just come up to the top of the screen and click go to cart now here in your cart you'll see your domain name you'll see the registration $12 a year you can turn privacy protection on which means that your contact information will not be published which is something that I recommend doing to avoid a lot of spam to your personal information and then you can turn on auto renew so that you don't lose your domain I actually made this mistake where I had Auto renew off and I lost ownership of a domain because I did not renew it so I like to leave that on it just means every year you'll get billed the twelve dollars again to to maintain the domain name and then once you're ready all you're gonna do is click checkout now you can add in your contact info and remember when you use the protection like we just showed on the last screen this this information will not be shown to the public it's only used for registration purposes in case there is an issue but strangers on the Internet will not be able to see this personal information which is why I recommend you turn on privacy you'll see right here that privacy is on in your contact information will not be published after you fill that out you can simply click Save and continue now you're ready to review your purchase make sure that everything looks good you've got the right domain you've got Auto renew is on and then it's simply add a credit card and click buy something to keep in mind is when you buy a domain on Google domains you're just going to use your Google account so if you have a Gmail account that you want to use for your blog you can simply use that Gmail account to sign in to Google domains or you can create a new Google account to use for your new blog or website that you're going to set up after you've purchased your domain you can simply go to domains google.com and see all of your registered domains so right here in my account I can see all of the domains that I own and then from here I can manage DNS settings change different settings I can see when it expires there's all sorts of different things I can do here to get my domain name ready for my new website I've actually got instructions right here on my website learn how blogging com to show you exactly how to buy a domain name through Google domains but I also show you how to get your domain name set up with Site Ground and WordPress so once you're ready to start your blog you can come to this page right here and it'll show you how to link your new Google domain to your WordPress blog or website so you can get everything up and running ready
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post